I’m really excited today, and want you to be too.
I have a bit of a cool little thing to show you and a mission at the end which will definitely help you achieve amazing, deep, long term success with women and all areas of your life. Fun times!
The most important part in getting the results you want with women comes down to simply making up your mind to do so. Sometimes negative experiences snap us into action, or frustration, or even excitement of the possiblity of an abundant supply of women in your life.
Whatever it is, your CONSCIOUS mind makes the decision and sends that little thought deep down into your SUBCONSCIOUS.
The conscious is resposible for logical, rational and analytical thinking.
The subconscious is responsible for memory, habits, reflexes and automatic body functions.
I am constantly on the lookout for ways to engrain new sucessful habits into my subconscious and the absolute best way for me to do this is a well known technique of creating a VISIONBOARD.
Have you ever had something on your mind that you wanted SO bad that it
dominated your thoughts, and because you thought about it so much - your subconscious made it happen?
I’m sure you are aware of the crazy power your subconsious mind has.
About an hour ago I just finished my new visionboard and I wanted you to take an insider peek.
Here is how I created it:
1. Picture in your mind EXACTLY what you want. EXACTLY. No matter how stupid or expensive or hot or whatever. Dont judge it - if you could have ANYTHING in the world what would it be. Write down your visions immediately. It helps to maybe put on some fly deep house tunes in the background to help you make your list.
2. Purchase cork board set and clear board pins ($17.99) - this is mine
3. Search http://images.google.com for images relating to your list such as “Swedish Model” “Achilles fighting” “Hot girls” also include any of your own photos that relate to your success in the FUTURE
4. Put the images on a disc or memory stick and run down to the nearest Kinko’s or photo printing center and find one of those machines that prints digital photos
5. Print all the images (mine cost about $0.29c ea)
6. Arrange the images in a cool way as shown below (this is my personal board I created an hour ago):
you can probably recognize some of the pics from the blog!
7. Hang up as close to where you wake up/sleep every day. You want to look at this board before you go to sleep and as soon as you wake up.
Now I’m personally a very down to earth guy. Im not a mystical magical spirit mage who believes in aura or divine swirly powers but here is the deal…
A couple of years ago when I REALLY wanted to be a DJ (having no experience, skill or contacts in the industry) I made one of these boards with all of my favourite DJs on it. Images of crowds cheering and general DJ club pics. I hung it on a wall near my bed and looked at it every morning and night.
I remember falling asleep every night just thinking about how cool it would be to DJ. Sure enough no less than one year later I was DJing parties and clubs with 800 people in front of me four times a week. Awesome.
Whenever i’m thinking WHY AM I DOING THIS?, WHAT DO I WANT TO DO? or just feeling chode: I look at my board and it steers me back on track.
SO a mission for you personally: Go out tomorrow on your lunch break and invest the 20 bucks and get yourself a cool little vision board. Its such a fun process to create and even more fun seeing the things on the board materialize. Be sure to let me know how you go!
Wishing you all the success in the world…